Interested In Joining or Starting a Chapter?
Get In Touch Today
Learn About Available Resources
The North Carolina World Trade Association (NCWTA) was established in 1964 and serves professionals involved in the trade of goods and services internationally. The organization also promotes the growth of international commerce between North Carolina and the world. Recognized as the “voice of international trade in North Carolina,” NCWTA acts as a nerve-center for individuals, companies, and organizations that seek trade expansion for the state.
NCWTA is composed of a state board and regional chapters. Membership is open to anyone with an interest in world trade and commerce. Members include manufacturers, exporters, importers, and service providers as well as academic and governmental leaders. Each regional chapter holds regular seminars and chapter meetings providing valuable knowledge-building and networking opportunities.
We Have Chapters Across North Carolina.
Coastal Plains Chapter
Our Events in 2018:
- January 31, 2018 – (Coastal Plains Chapter) “Eastern NC Engaging the World – Never Forget You Made (or Make?) a Difference” with NC Secretary of State, Elaine Marshall. This event is also Honoring Ambassador Ghanim Al Shibli (Link)
- February 13, 2018 – (Triad Chapter) “Explosive Rate of Change in Supply Chain. Be ready or be run over.” (Link)
- February 15, 2018 – CWTA Charlotte) “Charlotte Regional Airport Update” with Brent Cagle
- March 15, 2018 – (CWTA Charlotte) “Samaritan’s Purse – International Project Logistics” with Eric Kohout
- May 17, 2018 11AM – 1:30PM – (CWTA Charlotte) “International Trends and Challenges in the Coffee and Tea Business” with Tracy Ging, Sr VP of S&D Coffee and Tea
- June 5, 2018 6PM – (CWTA Charlotte) “Leaders in International Commerce Awards Banquet”
The NCWTA promotes growth of trade between North Carolina and the world by providing education and networking opportunities and advocacy for Carolinians engaged in exporting, importing, and supporting global trade activities.
Website Sponsored by: